Tuesday, April 8

Who I am?

I am a 24 year old who thinks too much time has passed in the world ....
I'm here to tell my story as a person who is trying to deal with psychological problems .

I do not know me very well , but I 'm trying to describe a person's own opniões fan of horror movies , rock n 'roll , student of computer and employed full-time in a function that does not belong to the study area .

People always say that I am smart and beautiful , but I have quite tendency to discredit good things when they talk about me , sometimes I think I'm pretty yeah , but it's pretty rare .

I'm a big fan of technology, but do not even know if this is what I wanted to be doing at the moment ... actually maybe I did not know that !

I've thought about writing a blog several times before but had too lazy to actually start and did not really know what to talk about and something that was really helpful for people , a friend always told me that writing would help me improve , then it may be useful for me and those who read to know about the experience of one's life.

Writing this until now , I have noticed that I am using many " times" and "maybe " , then I must admit that I am someone completely indecisive at times about what to do with my life.

Before actually about what it comes to this blog , which is the use of medications to treat my psychological problemos , I say that rather than use them for sure is to have faith in God , believe it write now , but somehow I can not use me , many of my family call me faithless and not believing in God , but the truth is that I believe that only He can change your life , since you want them, because I was using drugs and not only have faith God is another story , I will not say that it is free will , because I do not think so, but perhaps a little , that's what my family says . " When I refer to family 'm usually talking about my mom or my boyfriend ."

They "my family " and this time including my brothers , do not think I need to take you medicine , think I need to go to church , we need God .

But the truth is that my own mother who mark my queries , and they do not support my state of mind when I run out of drugs .

Surely not I like, including the fact of feeling bad physically when I'm without them , and of course psychologically fragile.


The reasons why I take the medication is in the post " Why take drugs - http://livingexodusenglish.blogspot.com.br/2014/04/why-take-drugs.html "

I am someone who seeks to be understood, you do not want evil ....
But I believe that there is a necessary evil ...

Sorry for english , I am Brazilian and I did not study English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment!
Talk to me.