Tuesday, April 8

About my medicine

EXODUS is a medication in the class of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), which is a group class of antidepressants. EXODUS is the most selective SSRI, and acts on the brain, which corrects the inadequate concentrations deter mined substances called neurotransmitters, especially serotonin, which cause symptoms in the disease situation.

Indications of the drug:

EXODUS is indicated to treat depression, with improvement in anxiety symptoms related to this, and after improvement, to prevent recurrence of depressive episodes. Treating panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) and social anxiety disorder, also called social phobia.

I'm using the 15MG (30 tablets).

Source: http://www.bulas.med.br/bula/63727/exodus.htm

Readhttp://livingexodusenglish.blogspot.com.br/2014/04/1st-month.html

For how is my treatment


Não me responsabilizo pelos banners abaixo, apenas trocas de divulgação.


I am not responsible for the banners below, just trade disclosure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

comment!
Talk to me.