Wednesday, April 23

2nd Month - Exodus

Today I decided to write about the 2nd month taking the drug , I confess not be too excited to write , considering it has not been an easy month in all aspects of my life and why I left my mother and my boyfriend read what I wrote earlier and I have not had a good reaction , or if I sought understanding , did not help much.

The remedy ended up more or less two weeks , I was scheduled to go back to the doctor after a month of the last query , as said in previous post , but due to problems of change and the availability of clinical data was unable to score for the period .Was scheduled for yesterday, but the doctor slammed the car door at the clinic and did not meet anyone, this should be his problem , but it became a problem for me . My boyfriend was taking me and saw the doctor coming to the site , the first impression he had of it and to see it before the incident and that my doctor is crazy and is not helping me at all to improve ...


Honestly 've questioned myself about it , when I talk to my doctor does not think fully prepared to meet me , but he does something I like , give me the medicines and remedies do not get sick . My boyfriend wants me to change doctors, do not know if it's the best thing to do , since he already knows me and knows what I spent , but then ask myself , does it matter ? ...


Speaking of getting sick , I am sick since the drug is over, back symptoms , headache , nausea , anxiety ... There have been any better. That is, no matter the remedy , can not be without .I still can not give a conclusion on the medicine because I do not know if I will continue taking or if the doctor will exchange it . For now I think I did nothing .I'm scheduled again for tomorrow ... let's see what awaits me .

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment!
Talk to me.